Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Paradox

Today, Marliana asked me if I understood this, "I wish that you won't grant me my wish." Within the first two seconds, one would obviously go "ahhh a trick question." Then, two seconds later you would either think "Ohh... I get it!" or you would simply give a blank stare, a long pause, followed by "HUH?!" Of course, mine was the first reaction. *ahem* What about you? (:

Apparently, Fangyi posted her that question and made her EXTREMELY confused. Fangyi and Yeongchuan probably spent 2hours or so trying to explain it to her verbally and even threw in a comic hoping that visual aids would make things easier. Two hours later, Marli started to ask everyone else she meets that question. She has probably asked every single person on the team, coaches, she even phoned her dad and uncle in desperation... Zomg. I think many people have tried to explain its meaning to her. Heck, even I did, by writing everything down on the paper and penning down every situation possible. Nothing seems to work!!!! But it's okay!! Marli, you're probably just too simple-minded (it's a not a bad thing) :D

How did all these come about in the first place? I think it went something like this:
marli(to fangyi): you always disagree with me
fangyi: yes i agree that i always disagree with you
Geniuses who tried to explain something so easy with some confusing shit. Well done.

No comments: