Friday, August 15, 2008

DEAD SURE chpt 3

In my short one day absence, I came back to be greeted with lotsa new posts, lol.
Mm, my memory's been failing me of late. First, I wld forget what i wanted to post abt when i got home. So i decided to make a note of what i wanted to write, and then when i got home i forgot i even wrote it down and asked jia yi what happened that day, lol.

During GP lesson today, another girl and myself were supposed to be discussing this question "Can power be postive?". I said yea, for example 2^5. Look! The five is positive! haha.

Ohoh, and today i discovered that the adidas watch right, looks like shrek when u cover the lower two buttons, try it!!



Alright, to continue with their story:
DEAD SURE chpt 3:
Katie plopped herself into the chair backstage. Ah, another night of tiring dancing... Suddenly a shadow loomed from behind and the scary man appeared. "aehhh!" screamed Katie. "Please, please, don't be afraid." the man earnestly insisted, "I mean you no harm." He had a warm and demure voice, Katie couldn't help but give him a second look. Well-spoken men were rarely the type of people she dealt with nowadays. Embarrassed at her outburst, Katie brusquely asked, "What can I do for you? I have a list of services available, please refer to this sheet."

No comments: