Friday, August 29, 2008

I survived a horror show.

teacher's day today! Finally met jingyi and bumped into fel near cathay. Fel was MUGGING. O_O. It was a shock. Lunch was reaaally good we ate so much sushi *yumyum* and walked around looking for stuff to buy. We should meet up again soon!! Since you feel so bad for forgetting to pay me, I shall remind you here that.... Jingyi owes me 10 bucks!

Had a class movie outing too cuz there were free tickets. BUT the thing is, we were going to watch 4bia. A HORROR MOVIE. Today, I watched my first horror movie in the cinemas. And hopefully, it'll be my last for this year too.

The movie was made up of 4 separate stories. The second story was DAMN FREAKY. I covered my eyes and ears for 3/4 of that story. By the time the last movie showed, I was dying. Just before the climax of the last story came on, me and Caiyi couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the the theatre. It was a good thing too because 1 minute later, all we could hear were screams. The staff out there were laughing at us but for the sake of getting away from that horror scenes, dignity can be cast away and shreded to pieces. After calming our hearts down, we went back in and stood at the back of the theatre. It got too scary so we took a step back and out of the doors. Like they say, curiosity kills the cat. We wanted to know the ending, so we had to go back in anyway eventually. For the last few minutes, we stood at the back of the theatre, covering our eyes and ears and "watched" the rest of the movie. Before anyone starts calling us a wimp, I think I was pretty brave for lifting my head for 5 seconds, enough to see the ghost vomitting all over the place and crawling towards the camera.

Decided to head back home while the sun was still up cuz i would be going home alone. Because SOMEONE happily volunteered to sacrifice himself due to the lack of tickets. I am sure ___ was sad to sacrifice him/herself and would've rather suffered through a scary movie with the rest of us. -_- I shall not reveal the identity of a certain rugger who happens to live in pine grove and shares the same name as our math h.o.d. When I reached home, it was EMPTY. Everyone had gone out. I was bloody scared. In the end, I went online and started talking to as many people as i could. Stupid chris, sent me this link and asked me to turn up the volume. It turns out to be this image that pops up and gives this horrifying scream. I was jumped in my seat (bumped against the table) gave a scream and ran away(bumped against the table and sofa). Just when I thought it was over, the bloody thing screamed again and somehow I got so freaked out I screamed with it. Luckily my neighbours didn't come to check on me. So paiseh. Ended up calling various people to talk to just to pass off time and make sure I survive the lonely period.

Thanks to... Caiyi for letting me grab onto you throughout the movie.
Peizhen and Janson for walking me to the busstop
Amanda,Jingyi,Elian,Chris(not really but i'll just mention u),Marli,Jane,Rachel,Zhenliang,Kay for keeping me occupied till my parents came home.
I must as well include the unidentified person for offering to accompany me home though the offer came 3 hours late.

Please slap me if I ever suggest watching a horror show in future.

No comments: