Saturday, February 16, 2008

Zomg!

Valentine's was pretty fun I guess. And I managed save lots of money from buying food with all the food I received. Thanks! (= Jingyi really surprised me with the sunflower. Haha, she's the last person I'd ever expect to receive anything from. Don't worry about the note that came with it JY, mushiness does not suit you anyway. =D

I noticed something during Vday. It's mostly girls that give out presents (I'm not included =X) whereas most guys simply receives presents. Haha, I'm not saying it's bad or anything but simply something I noticed. Few may notice but I'm really awkward when I receive gifts because I don't really know how to react. Simply saying 'thanks' sometimes doesn't convey how much I appreciate it but hugging as a way of saying thanks is a little too much. Especially since we're in a co-ed school now. -___-

Last night was really fun. Played lots of games with Eugene on msn, we probably covered around half of the games available? Haha, though Eugene refused to play MinesweeperFlags with me initially (due to receiving traumatic experiences from the last time we played), he finally gave in. If you ask me, I think we had the most fun playing MF!!! For the FIRST time in a long time, someone actually almost beat me. It was sooooo close. We both had 25 mines and there was ONE left. It's nuts but my hands were actually trembling and breaking out in cold sweat X) And the thing is, there were no more possible hints available so it was really based on luck.

This is the pic eugene took. And of course, I won =)

No comments: