Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yikes

Nationals finally over~ SW's also gone back to Melbourne~ School's started~ Life is sad.

Nationals was looong.. it was worth missing one whole week of school =DDD I think, we all did really well for this time's nationals. And I think, we can win again next year =D Anyway, it was really fun.

Went to study with small chris, jane, jiaxu and jiaen at kap on saturday. i didn't really study much, but i pretty much understood wtv small chris taught. whooo he teaches like a pro - with all the flow charts and the way he just keeps talking and linking points as though he was reciting his ABCs. i'm going to get you to teach me again if i ever need help with econs! BUT the extra information he gave out was.... BAH it made me speechless. I should've expected it though =_=

Then me and AChoo went to suewei's house. She was going back the next day! We were so high that night. All evidence of that night's activites should be destroyed. We were seriously crazy.

School work's been piling up. I seriously don't feel like doing it. But i don't want to get DC so... i shall... find a way to get them completed. =D

NCC this weekend. K2 500m with Jiayi. K2 10km with Jasmine.

Oh gosh, 10km with retarded nice Jasmine. SHEESH, i'm going to be stuck in the SAME boat as Sokkai for ONE HOUR. What joy. =)

No comments: