Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Heidy

Being close to Heidy, I am privvy to certain things that you don't know abt, so today i am writing a brief guide to Heidy.

First, Heidy gets a sore throat when.........
she eats one normal-sized pack of crisps.

Second, Heidy gets a headache when...........
she eats too much ice cream.

Third, Heidy gets a pimple/rash thing on her face when.........
the fan blows at her during chinese listening.

There, I hope this guide helps improve your understanding of my bestie :p



Felt rather sorry for the school counselor who was sharing on anger management. No one was listening and she was trying. I think to conduct such courses is like a lose-lose sitution, coz she gets frustrated and the kids arent happy to stay back. Yea.

Anw, before the course started, i did a big wave to a friend in front. Then he smiled and showed his fist, like gonna swear at me. In a joking manner of course, was amusing in a strange kinda way. But anw, he made up for it by agreeing with me when i said i was nice. So all's forgiven! lol. not that there was anything to forgive in the first place.

No comments: