Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bookworm time

Ellooo. A'levels are over! So's prom and sleepover. Which were nice (:

I spent the last weekend reading harry potter book 6 and 7. And why does everyone have to die!! Oh my goodness, like so many so many. Makes me feel sad ):
Okay, I'm gonna recommend a book for those who wanna read sth during this long break.

Amanda's favourite pick: The Year of our War by Steph Swainston. It's a trilogy and this is the 1st book so yup, not that it's better than the other 2. It's a fantasy, where this guy can like fly and belongs to this Circle of warriors fighting against big monster Insects. Reallyy it's nice! You can read a chapter here www.stephswainston.co.uk/the_books right at the bottom of the page.

So Tang, the lost co-blog owner, and myself have embarked on a long and perilous journey in the form of Diablo II again. That's about it really, haven't done much since exams ended.. mm.

No comments: