Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tetris Mania

A LEVELSS! Wheee.
Ok, A levels has forced me to find reprieve, and so I sought it and found it in my brother's old gameboy colour ( my cool gold gameboy died ): ). My game of choice is TETRIS! Haha, over the weekend I played it in my room, living room, on top of my brother's double decker bed, downstairs at the landing and in the car. For hours. Dots. I think I've improved (:, I am not(oops typo, i meant now*) the ultimate tetris master. Wahaha. Though I'll probably lose the valuable skill soon after A levels when I stop playing.

Prom, Yc and I had a msn convo the other day about what to wear to prom and I quite enjoyed it. His suggested attire for me:
-school uniform
-funky tie
-wig

Proposed attire for him:
-Bandanna
-Sunglasses
-Leather Jacket
-Beard
He showed me a really gay photo too of the bandanna he had in mind, which I'll include after i get it again.

If you're reading this, you should be studying!

No comments: