Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weirdos are everywhere

A-Choo seriously has a weird sense of humour. Somehow, I never realised it until tonight. She keeps telling me weird stuff that is NOT funny but laughs to herself as though it's DAMN funny while I'm left hanging there thinking "wth?!"

mandachoooo says:
spot heidy in u ass
mandachoooo says:
hahaha
mandachoooo says:
you heidy ass
mandachoooo says:
ahahha
mandachoooo says:
hhaha. or u can conceal it like so: YOU AheidySS.
mandachoooo says:
HAHHAAH

-_-

Not everyone thinks on the same wavelength as A-choo like me, so this is her explanation for her "joke".
(Haha, that means you're saying that you have a weird sense of humour like me!)

mandachoooo says:
that's why i respelt as u heidy ass.
mandachoooo says:
there! there's heidy in u ass.

WTS?!?!?!?!?!?!
I left her alone for a few minutes to regain her sanity and this is what I got.

§¤*°I'm ÅmAnDå from SiLlY LåNd°*¤§♥ says:
haha u know what im doing. im confusing my tablet by moving two fingers in diff direction on the touch pad hahahah

Amanda choooooo what would I do without you? =))))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments: