Saturday, May 24, 2008

bees and flowers?

on monday i got stung by a wasp/bee (let's just assume it's a wasp) right?? and on tuesday it starting swelling so my arm looked like a pig trotter right?? and it finally cooled by thurs right??? guess what. I GOT STUNG AGAIN. by a wasp again! the second sting's like 2cm above the first one. I hope it doesn't swell like the first one.

It'd better not be the same wasp! rawr.

lol wanmei was being an idiot today. i kept arguing that the bee stung me because it mistook me for a flower, but she kept insisting that she was the flower. it doesn't make sense right?? right??

So... my casualties for this week: Flu, Bee Sting, Lose Voice, Bee Sting again.
whee.

Today, jane somehow sprained her ankle pretty badly so she couldn't walk. bernice, wanmei and jiayi were crazy. They kept fighting to see who would give jane a piggyback. wanmei was immediately out after she toppled over on her first try. Warning to everyone, don't let wanmei give you a piggyback! It's dangerous. lol.

Talked to peizheng just now on msg. it's been so long =) HAHA jiayi! She replied me!!! hurhur, don't be jealous =) So... that's all for now.

P.S Jane and Marli take care and get well soon!!
Pzee! Good luck for your chinese o'lvls!

No comments: