Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ahhh I'm being forced to type all these. Amanda's right behind me, watching my every step. I'm under so much pressureeeeee. I'm going to talk about today's activity with Achoo :D

She came over 48minutes late this morning, at 11.48am. 48 minutes!! I waited for such a long time that my stomach started grumbling~ So she had to wait till I finished my bakua sandwich! P.S. bakua sandwiches are awesome.

We swam for abit, played around in the babypool, stole a random ball and started practicing our pro water polo skills. Mmm... we actually did much more than that just that my brain isn't functioning now due to the chlorine... *Yawn* We probably spent 2 hours or so in the pool before heading to the showers. It was then that I realised the amount of shampoo and soap that I brought with me wasn't enough for the both of us. So we had to scringe on them during our shower. So sad... =(

I'm really sleepy now. We might practice our pro pool (as in pool table) techniques later. See ya!

Amanda here: Heidy wasn't ready anyway. She was eating her breakfast. And when I arrived she was like "Now ah? U wanna go now ah?"

No comments: