Monday, June 22, 2009

Amanda's Analysis of Song Lyrics

Whee blogging is getting boring. Like the last post was ._. Mm, enCOre '09 was fun! Sad co is over already, so fast. ummmmm. Crap I don't have anything to say. haha. I shall just talk about weird songs then. Often I am guilty of liking songs that just have nice tunes, like whatever turns my fancy, or wtv the saying is. Only when I like the song do I bother to search up the lyrics. So anyway, some weird lyrics imao would be:

1) Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all
"You say it best when you say nothing at all". He's like telling the girl to keep quiet and not talk or sth. Like just be ornamental!

2) Secondhand Serenade - Fall for you
"Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again. Don't make me change my mind" Shouldn't it be.... you'll never change your mind no matter what or sth? It's like he's saying that um, she had better be good otherwise he's not gonna like her anymore ):

3) Shayne Ward - No promises
"Baby.... I just wanna die in your arms" Um?? Is that supposed to be romantic? It sounds pretty creepy to me.


Why does no one tag ):


No comments: