Saturday, March 8, 2008

zzzzz

I'm tired and sleepy. Had MR500 HEATS aka dragonboat race today. Came in second. Going for grandfinals tomorrow. Kept cheering/shouting (depends on how you see it)at Oli not to stop because otherwise I would keep knocing her paddle. She thought it was huitong. -_- Somehow, I feel bad for shouting/cheering at her. Sorry for that. People kept staring as I walked around with the paddle on the way home. But I was too tired to care.
Oh no. Lecture week is OVER. Hello to my new class =/ No more going for lectures with ACYY, EQFS and IDEN. Though we sort of stopped going for lectures together as a whole on the last two days. ばか. I don't end the same times as AC, neither do we have the same lectures. I'm sad. Got pwned at MSF the night before. It was the rain's fault. Too cold. I'll win you the next time. I shan't look at the stupid scores anymore but simply play for the fun of it.
Waiting for Amanda to come online and for Jiayi to ptmf. Maybe I should just go to sleep.
=_=zzzzz

No comments: